Organization Name: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Total No. of Vacancies: 66
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 07
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 04
- Management Trainee (Finance) – 01
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 02
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 3
- Officer (Finance) – 01
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 01
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (IIS) – 02
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): B.E in relevant stream with 65% from a recognized Institute.
- Management Trainee (MT): MBA/PGDM with specialization in finance from AICTE/UGC with 60 % from a recognized Institute/University.
- Officer: Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of
- Candidates age limit should not exceed for 32 years.
- Written Test
- Interview/Group Discussion (GD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.nrl.co.in NRL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NRL careers page at the official website www.nrl.co.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NRL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NRL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23.02.2018
NRL Recruitment, Jobs 2018, Management Trainee Jobs, Vacancy 2018